Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
- Name of the holder: CHICKLES GUM
- Registered office: Pol. Ind. el Oliveral, 6, 46394, Riba-Roja (Valencia)
- C.I.F.: B98129158
- Telephone: 961 66 79 80
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You confirm and guarantee the veracity and accuracy of the data provided and that they are in accordance with your current situation. In this respect, you undertake to communicate any modification in this data, in accordance with the procedure established in the section on the exercise of your rights.
For what purposes are we going to process your personal data?
The different purposes for which your personal data is processed and the bases that legitimize the treatment are described below:
1. Treatment for the execution of the contractual relationship
- To manage the commercial relationship, attending to the different requests for information about the services offered by the responsible party.
- To formalize the contractual relationship.
- To manage, maintain and control in an effective way, the relationship derived from the contracting of services.
If you do not authorize the processing of your data for the above purposes, this will not affect the maintenance or fulfilment of the contractual relationship that you have with us.
2. Treatment for the legitimate interest of CHICKLES GUM:
3. Treatment by express consent:
- To send you advertising and commercial communications in line with the development of the business, about services offered by CHICKLES GUM similar to those contracted.
- To conduct satisfaction surveys in order to assess your satisfaction with the contracted services, in order to improve processes.
- To preserve the electronic communications that we maintain with you (through e-mail, chat, sms, electronic messaging applications, social networks or any other means that you may use) as well as to keep computer and telematic records of access to services for purposes of quality and safety controls or as a means of proof in judicial, administrative, arbitration or any other kind of proceedings that may arise, relating to your request.
- To perform analyses and improvements of the web, regarding our services.
- To create behavioural models through anonymised data in order to generate new products or services, improve them or the care we provide.
- To properly manage requests for rights under the current data protection regulations.
- To communicate your data to public authorities, regulators or government bodies in those cases in which it is necessary to do so by law, local regulations or in compliance with regulatory obligations.
- Reception and management of the offers of candidates through the web.
- Collection of information for managing queries through the website.
- The use of own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analysing your browsing habits.
- Following your instructions, in the exercise of a portability right, transfer your data to the third-party that you indicate to us.
We inform you that the consents regarding commercial communications will remain until you express your opposition, even after the contractual relationship that you maintain with CHICKLES GUM has ended.
To whom will we communicate your data?
In the terms described in the section on the purposes of the treatment, CHICKLES GUM may communicate your personal data to the following entities:
- Public authorities, regulators or governmental or jurisdictional bodies in those cases in which it is necessary to do so by law, local regulations or in compliance with regulatory obligations. Among others, to the tax administrations.
- In the event that you request the portability of your data, your personal data will be transferred to the entity you designate.
- Participated or collaborating companies of CHICKLES GUM, as long as we have your express consent and in order to offer you a service with said entities.
As a general rule, no data transfers are made to third parties located or whose servers are located outside the European Economic Area. However, in those exceptional cases in which such international transfers occur, the necessary measures will be adopted so that these are made to a country or organisation that has offered adequate guarantees or the same can be based on the legitimizing principles established by law.
During what period will we store your data?
We will process your data, as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and, once the relationship that legitimizes the processing of your data has ended, they will be stored, blocked, for the sole purpose of formulating and defending claims and timely transfer at the request of the authorities, only during the legally established time. Likewise, once the contractual relationship has ended, we will process your personal data to send commercial communications, provided that we have express consent to do so.
What are your rights?
We inform you that, in accordance with current regulations, you have the right to revoke the consent granted, as well as to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to the portability of your data and not to be subjected to automated decisions.
The interested party is informed that they may also file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://sedeagpd.gob.es), in the event that they consider that the exercise of their rights by CHICKLES GUM has not been correctly applied.
How can you exercise your rights?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, we inform you that you can exercise your rights, by contacting the following e-mail address: email@example.com, indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. As an alternative, you can also send a letter, along with a photocopy of your ID to the following postal address: CHICKLES GUM, Calle N, 6, Pol. Ind. El Oliveral, 46394, Riba-Roja, Valencia (Spain).
You have the right to revoke the consent for any of the treatments for which you have granted it at any time.